Mouse Expo 2020 Contests
1st Place – Participation Tickets
2nd Place – Participation Tickets
3rd Place – Participation Tickets
Entries – Participation Tickets
- One entry per category per fully registered attendee (couples registration may only enter as one person of the couple).
- Entries should be made in advance, except where noted.
- Entries should use the Haunted Mouse House theme and be WFF or mouse related.
- No previously entered entries will be accepted.
- Original entries only, must be made, assembled or crafted by the person entering.
- Contest committee has final say on which category an item fits.
- All items are left at own risk. If you have something valuable, please encase it.
Contests will be Sunday morning this year!
Photo – Theme related WFF photo either natural or photoshopped.
Display – Make or assemble a theme related WFF display. Items in the display do not need to be entirely hand made, but should have some creative elements you are responsible for. We strongly encourage your displays be enclosed as they are left at their own risk.
Art – Something theme related that would be hung on a wall or put into a frame such as a painting, drawing or computer generated mousterpiece. Art is subjective and if it fits into another category it will be placed there. For example, a fabric wall hanging would be considered a craft for contest purposes.
Sculpting – You can pre-sculpt a theme related sculpture or we will have clay at the event on Friday night or you can use to sculpt a mousterpiece.
Craft – Mouse Crafts are three-dimensional objects (items with depth) such as a quilt, ceramics, woodwork, jewelry, cards, needlework, etc. Should be theme and WFF related.
Costume – Dress up like a sweet Wee Forest Folk, individual or group. All group winners will receive tickets for the participation drawings. This contest will take place Saturday.
More contests may be added as things develop!
Check out the Participation Page for other ways to earn participation tickets.