Mouse Expo 2020 Contests
1st Place – Participation Tickets
2nd Place – Participation Tickets
3rd Place – Participation Tickets
Entries – Participation Tickets
- One entry per category per fully registered attendee (couples registration may only enter as one person of the couple).
- Entries should be made in advance, except where noted.
- Entries should use the Gingerbread Express or Peppermint Express theme and be WFF or mouse related.
- No previously entered entries will be accepted.
- Original entries only, must be made, assembled or crafted by the person entering.
- Contest committee has final say on which category an item fits.
Contests will need to be turned in by November 25th. Photos will be posted November 30th and voting take place Nov 30th – December 3rd. You will need to submit a photo of your entry plus another photo of you in front of your entry. It is recommended on dimensional entries that you please submit photos of the sides and back so voters get a better idea of your work.
Photo – Theme related WFF photo either natural or photoshopped.
Display – Make or assemble a theme related WFF display. Items in the display do not need to be entirely hand made, but should have some creative elements you are responsible for. If you use your train in the display please make sure the display is different than the participation train display entry.
Art – Something theme related that would be hung on a wall or put into a frame such as a painting, drawing or computer generated mousterpiece. Art is subjective and if it fits into another category it will be placed there. For example, a fabric wall hanging would be considered a craft for contest purposes.
Sculpting – You can pre-sculpt a theme related sculpture.
Craft – Mouse Crafts are three-dimensional objects (items with depth) such as a quilt, ceramics, woodwork, jewelry, cards, needlework, etc. Should be theme and WFF related.
More contests may be added as things develop!
Check out the Participation Page for other ways to earn participation tickets.